Take a ride on Sams back as she takes a trail run in Boiling Springs State Park in Oklahoma, in this run she takes a few swims with the Gopro on her back and runs into a giant snake on the trail! Yes I mean a GIANT SNAKE the biggest snake I have ever seen in the wild in Oklahoma! It is at the end of the video and I slow it down for a second view before it climbs right up a tree!
Trail Running 101 – Getting Started
Trail Running is very different from road running, the surface is usually uneven and spotted with roots and rocks and trail running can improve your balance and agility while burning a vast more calories. So the average person could burn more and do more in less time trail running than if you were simply pounding the pavement! The bonus to all this is you get to interact with your environment on a level that won’t leave you bored and unproductive.
5 Key Benefits of Trail Running
- Easy to Learn: You already know how to walk and hike so this will come natural.
- Get out of The Gym: Get off that boring treadmill and get outdoors on a trail where you want to be.
- Fresh Oxygen & Sunshine: The higher O2 leavels and sun will do wonders for your skin & body.
- Super Real Results: Improve your balance, agility and coordination all at once.
- Do More Faster: Burn more calories faster in less time than running on the road or gym.